12 Ekim 2019 Cumartesi

THE GATHERING

     
 I went to Cermodern on September 27th with my roommate. Indeed, I had gone to Cermodern before, but this time there was a special exhibition which is The Gathering. I admire the Gathering and my roommate read the book which is related to the Gathering. We discussed primitive people and their fascinating life in the Gathering. Therefore, even if I have not had this assignment, I would have gone there.



     The Gathering was more than an exhibition. It has consisted of 3 parts. The first part was really dark. If you want to see the mysterious journey of humankind, you have to look cautiously. Then, you can watch how primitive people had lived with wild animals and natural events. Another enchanting feature was the blue atmosphere. The screen which was established in front of the blue lamps so you can feel as is you were living among the people of the Gathering in ancient times.


     The second part was related to the story of the Gathering. Screens were established as a funnel and you could go in these funnels. Pictures and videos were projected to these screens. The creepy sound was explaining what people of the Gathering thought, how they have learned portraying the complex world, and the like. The story was told in English and Turkish. The moon, stars and the sun were on the foreground because these were significant fort he community of the Gathering.



     The third part was the most enchanting part. Firstly, I saw a big screen and chairs which were in front of the screen. If you are tired, you can rest and watch strange patterns on the screen. However, you should not play around too much because the real show is waiting behind the screen. When I entered a circular room which is behind the screen, I was shocked. There was an interactive part in the middle of the room and walls were used as an interactive table. That was really impressive experience for me. I watch the show 4 times. The exhibition was not crowded. As a result, me and my roommate sat down and we enjoyed. 


     If you are interested in primitive people and their life, you should visit Cermodern until December 31. They put together art and technology. Tickets of the Gathering is only 30 TL. It totally worths it!

THIS WAS MY BUSINESS PRACTISE WORKSHOP ASSIGNMENT. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder